Thinking of creating a fun Thanksgiving headdress for your kids? Make this cute and colorful native American Thanksgiving felt headdress using our FREE printable pattern.
Thanksgiving is fast approaching! If you want to add some fun to your Thanksgiving dinner with your kids this year, a fun headdress to wear is a good idea. We created this easy Thanksgiving Felt Feather Headdress that you can make at home in less than an hour.
If you have scrap felt cloth at home that you intend to throw away, this project is perfect to give those felt cloths another life and purpose. To start our craft project, prepare the supplies needed:
- Printed Thanksgiving Headdress Pattern
- Felt cloth
- Hot glue
- Thanksgiving Felt Feather Headdress Pattern
- Felt cloth
- Hot Glue
- Download our FREE Thanksgiving Felt Feather Headdress pattern at our freebie library and print it out.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Trace the pattern onto your felt cloth.
- Cut out the felt pattern.
- Hot glue the smaller band and zigzag onto the base.
- Overlap the bottom part of each felt feather together and glue to secure.
- Attach the felt feathers at the center part of the band and you're done!
And that’s it! I hope this tutorial and our free pattern will help you make your Thanksgiving memorable.
More Thanksgiving Party Ideas
Download our FREE Thanksgiving party printables to decorate your space on a budget
Make your kids busy while your prepare the Thanksgiving dinner by letting them try our Thanksgiving Activity Printables
Prepare delectable treats at your Thanksgiving table with our list of Thanksgiving party food ideas
Got some treats? Download and use our FREE Thanksgiving favor bags