Directions to make your Halloween Sock Puppet
Download and print the free Halloween hand puppet print pattern. Currently, we have a vampire and witch template available. The pattern can be printed onto regular paper, but I find that it is easier to work with the pattern pieces if they are printed onto cardstock.
2. Cut out all of the pattern pieces.
3. Trace the pattern onto a felt cloth. Use different colors of felt cloth for your pattern.
4. Cut it each of the pieces.
5. For the Witch’s broom, cut out slits at the bottom to create a fringe-like effect.
6. Glue all the patterns together. We have used just regular craft glue. but if you have a glue gun available. I would recommend using the glue gun to make the puppet extra sturdy.
7. Put some details to your puppet by gluing two googly eyes on the face and draw a mouth using a black marker.
8. Glue your puppet on top of a sock.
9. Do the same step for the Dracula pattern.