Affiliate links may be sprinkled throughout the awesome, free content you see below. I'll receive a small commission if you purchase from my links (at no extra cost to you), which I'll totally blow on awesome things like adding more free content to this website. :)
I am back today with a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft. Today I am posting a template for a St. Patrick’s Day Favor Box. This box is perfect for gifting something special on St. Paddy’s Day or a fun way craft for kids.
I plan on using the template with my kids to create their own box of St. Patrick’s Day treasures. We might go looking for four-leaf clovers or do a leprechaun hunt and the kids can use the boxes to collect any treasures they find along the way.
St. Patrick’s Day Favor Box Supplies
The supplies you will need for this project are:
- Printed St. Patrick’s Day favor box template (printed onto cardstock)
Today’s template is available for download in the Freebie Library. Be sure to check out all the details and request a password.
- Printed St. Patrick's Day Favor Box Template. The template works best if it is printed on Heavy Card Stock.
- Gather your Supplies together including printing the St. Patrick's Day Favor Box Template from the Party with Unicorns Freebie Library
- Cut out the Favor Box templates along the solid grey lines. This should be done for both pages of the template.
- Fold the template along all of the dotted grey lines. Use a ruler to ensure you get a perfect crease.
- Glue the side flaps together to create the base of the box and the cover of the box.
- Place the cover on top of the body of the box.
- That's it, your box is done!
More Fun St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
If you are looking for some more fun St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas, be sure to check out these popular posts: