Are you throwing an Animal Crossing Party? Use these printable templates to create some super cute Animal Crossing Favor Bags for your event.
Animal Crossing is a huge hit to kids and adults alike. If you are planning an Animal Crossing party, then adding some DIY personal touches, is the perfect way to make the event extra special. Today I am posting templates for these extra cute Animal Crossing favor bags.
The templates feature two popular characters from the game – Isabelle and Nook. Isabelle acts as the secretary to the player character, who becomes the town mayor, and assists them with various tasks. While Tom Nook operates the village store where player characters can buy things like furniture, tools, and some native fruit.
To start with this project, make sure to download the template and gather the supplies needed:
- Printed Animal Crossing Favor Bag Template
- Printed Animal Crossing Favor Bag Template (best printed on cardstock)
- Download the FREE Animal Crossing Favor Bag template from our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template including the broken lines to create flaps.
- Fold the solid lines. Use a ruler to create a perfect crease.
- Glue the side flap together to attach both sides.
- Fold down the bottom flaps and apply glue to secure.
- Create a v-shaped crease on each side of the paper bag and fill it in with goodies. Glue or tape to close.
- Glue the head on top of the favor bag.
- Complete making all the template designs to create Isabelle and Nook favor bags for your guests.
More Animal Crossing Party Ideas
Be sure to check out these fun Animal Crossing Party Printables to use at your event.
I am sure your child is going to love your Animal Crossing birthday party. Be sure to tag us in any of your social media pictures so we can see all the fun things that you have created! Happy Planning!