Create this cute Cocomelon Favor Box to use at your Cocomelon birthday party.
If you have a toddler or preschooler at home, I bet you know what Cocomelon is! This is very popular with kids and parents love them as well. That’s why I know that throwing a Cocomelon-themed party for your little one will surely be a hit too.
I recently put together some Cocomelon party supplies for a reader, and I am adding this cute Cocomelon favor box to the set. This favor box is perfect for wrapping up some treats at the end of a Cocomelon party, or it could be a fun papercraft to display in your little one’s room
Gather the supplies needed so we can start with the project:
- Printed Cocomelon Party Favor Box Template
- Download our FREE Cocomelon Party Favor Box template and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Cut the middle part of each v-shaped seen on the body template to create flaps.
- Fold the lines for both lid and body template using a ruler to make a perfect crease.
- Glue the flaps together to create the lid and the body.
- Fold the pink part on the antennae template.
- Glue it on top of the pink round shape found on the lid.
- Glue the ladybug on top of the face part of the lid and cover your body with the lid. You're done!
More Cocomelon Party Idea
If you are throwing a Cocomelon themed birthday party for your child, be sure to download our Cocomelon Party printables set. This set is perfect for adding the Cocomelon theme to your party.