My son’s birthday is coming soon and he has asked for a Tennis themed party! Which should be pretty interesting as he has never actually played tennis! I’ll be sure to update you all on how the party goes.
Today I am sharing the Tennis Party favor box that I have created for his party. I am going to be using this box to send the kids home with favors at the end of this event. I also think this would be a super cute template to serve up a snack during the party.
Tennis Party Favor Box Supplies
Let’s start by gathering the supplies needed:
- Printed Tennis Favor Box Template (best printed on cardstock)
- Craft Knife
Feel free to resize this printable template if you wish to create a bigger box! Just remember to resize both pages. The template can also be personalized as per the step by step instructions below.
- Craft Knife
- Download the FREE Tennis Party Favor Box template. You can customize the template by opening the template file on Photoshop or Paint. Then add text. Print it out.
- Cut it out.
- Remove the white part from the template using your craft knife. This will serve as your box holes.
- Fold the template. Use a ruler when making a crease.
- Attach the two templates by gluing the flaps together.
- Glue the bottom part to secure.
- Assemble the handle of the box.
And there you have it, your very own Tennis Party Favor Box! I hope you love this freebie and tutorial as much as I do.
Free Tennis Party Printables
If you are planning a tennis party, be sure to download the matching tennis party printables. This free set of printables has everything you need to theme your party, including free invitations.