These fun Miraculous Ladybug Party Favor Bags are perfect for any ladybug celebration. Download our free template to wow your guests with a fun DIY Project.
If your kids have been watching the Miraculous series, you probably know these two new superheroes called Ladybug and Cat Noir. Two normal teens transform into superheroes to protect their city from evil.
Today I created two sets of FREE Miraculous themed favor bags that you can use if you plan to throw a Miraculous Ladybug themed party for your little girl or boy. The templates include a favor bag inspired by Ladybug and one inspired by Cat Noir.
To start off with this project, gather the supplies needed:
- Printed Miraculous Ladybug Party Favor Bag Template
- Printed Miraculous Ladybug Favor Bag Template (best printed on cardstock)
- Download our FREE Miraculous Ladybug Favor Bag template from our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template including the broken lines to create flaps.
- Fold the solid lines. Use a ruler to create a perfect crease.
- Glue the side flap together to attach both sides.
- Fold down the bottom flaps and apply glue to secure.
- Create a v-shaped crease on each side of the paper bag and fill it in with goodies. Glue or tape to close.
- Glue the head on top of the favor bag.
- Complete making all the template designs to create Ladybug and Cat Noir favor bags for your guests.
There you have our fun DIY Miraculous Ladybug favor bags. These treat bags are sure to please your little superheros.