Looking for free Nutcracker-themed party resources? Download our FREE Nutcracker Party Favor Box to use for your party, can also be a fun Christmas activity with the kids.
The Nutcracker dolls originated from Germany and were often given as gifts, and at some point, they became associated with the Christmas season. A Nutcracker is said to represent strength and power. There is also a two-act ballet called The Nutcracker where the main idea is all about children and the magic of childhood.
Today we have created a favor box inspired by The Nutcracker, a perfect theme party, especially during this holiday season. You can also make this as a Christmas favor box or decoration.
- Printed Nutcracker Favor Box Template (best printed on cardstock)
- Printed Nutcracker Favor Box (best printed on cardstock)
- Download our FREE Nutcracker favor box from the freebie library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Fold the broken lines to create flaps. Use a ruler to create perfect creases.
- Assemble the body by gluing the side flaps together. See photo for reference.
- Then assemble the top part of the body by gluing the side flaps together.
- Glue the nutcracker face on the open area.
- Then attach the two templates together by gluing the back part.
- Fold-down the flaps of the nutcracker's hair.
- Glue both hair on each side of the box. And you're done!
More Nutcracker Party Ideas
Download our FREE Nutcracker Party Printables that match our Nutcracker favor box