Planning to throw an amazing Raya and the Last Dragon birthday bash? Download our FREE Tuk Tuk inspired favor box and create this adorable and unique goodie box for your guest!
Last March, Disney released another animated movie called Raya and The Last Dragon. If you and your kids have watched the movie already, you probably recognize Raya’s adorable pet named, Tuk Tuk. He is a third-pill bug, third-armadillo, and third-pug hybrid, with the ability to roll into a ball as a means of transportation.
For today’s craft project, I decided to make a Tuk Tuk inspired favor box that you can also make at home. You can use our FREE Tuk Tuk Favor Box template if you are planning to throw a Raya and The Last Dragon themed party soon. You can also make this favor box just for the kids to play with. It’s a fun and easy craft that you and your kids can do at home (even while watching Raya and the Last Dragon!)
Let’s begin by gathering the supplies needed:
- Printed Tuk Tuk Favor Box Template
- Printed Tuk Tuk Favor Box Template (best printed on cardstock)
- Download our FREE Tuk Tuk Favor Box template from our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- For each “V” shape seen on page 2 template, cut the broken lines to create a flap.
- Fold the templates and use a ruler to create a perfect crease.
- To build Tuk Tuk's body, glue all the flaps together to create a rectangular box.
- Now glue the flaps on the page 2 template to build the first side of Tuk Tuk's shell.
- Connect page 3 template by gluing the flaps to page 2.
- Now it's time to complete your Tuk Tuk inspired favor box by covering the body with the shell!