Affiliate links may be sprinkled throughout the awesome, free content you see below. I'll receive a small commission if you purchase from my links (at no extra cost to you), which I'll totally blow on awesome things like adding more free content to this website. :)
Just a few days from now and it’s already October which means it’s Halloween time! Woah! Time really passes so quickly. To help you get prepared, I’ve created a number of Halloween themed kids crafts for you to use.
Today, I’m sharing this cute set of Halloween Favor Bags to put your yummy Halloween treats. These bags are a super fun way to wrap up a Halloween themed gift or an excellent way to send your child to school is a super fun Halloween lunch bag.
Supplies Required for Halloween Favor Bags
Let’s begin, shall we? Supplies needed are the following:
- Printed Halloween Favor Bag Template (best printed on cardstock)
For this craft, there are three templates available including a witch, Dracula, and Frankenstein. All of the templates can be downloaded from our Freebie Library. From within our Freebie Library, you will get access to over 150 free templates and printables.
- Printed Halloween Favor Bag Template
- Download the free template in our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Cut out the broken lines to create flaps.
- Fold the solid lines. Use a ruler to create a perfect crease.
- Glue the flap together to attach both sides.
- Fold-down the flaps on the bottom part of the bag and glue to secure.
- Create a v-shaped crease on each side of the paper bag and fill it in with goodies. Glue or tape to close.
- Glue the head on top of the body. If the template you use has other parts, this is the time to glue it as well.
Well done! Let the kids choose what Treat Bags they want to have; Dracula, Frankenstein, or the Witch! Tip: if you are looking for a fun, non-sugary treat for these bags, consider making a Halloween Sock Puppet.
I hope you enjoy this little craft I shared today and good luck with the Halloween preparations this October. If you have other theme requests you want us to cover, the comment section is always available.
If you want to be kept up to date with all of our new crafts, be sure to sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.