Affiliate links may be sprinkled throughout the awesome, free content you see below. I'll receive a small commission if you purchase from my links (at no extra cost to you), which I'll totally blow on awesome things like adding more free content to this website. :)
Hello, everyone! Today I am back with a set of DIY Star Wars favor bags. This set goes perfectly with the recent Star Wars party printables that I uploaded.
For this project, I have created three designs for you to use. I made a Darth Vader, CP3O, and R2D2 templates. These bags are perfect for Star-wars themed party bags, or would make a great way to wrap up a gift for a Star Wars fan. They would even make a very special surprise some a lunch bag. Let’s start!
Supplies for your Star Wars Favor Bags
- Printed Star Wars Favor Bag Template
- Printed Star Wars Favor Bag Templates
- Download our FREE Star Wars favor bag template from the Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Cut out the broken lines to create flaps.
- Fold the solid lines. Use your ruler to create a perfect crease.
- Glue the side flap together to attach both sides of the template.
- Fold-down the flaps on the bottom part of the bag and glue to secure.
- Create a v-shaped crease on each side of the paper bag and fill it in with goodies. Glue or tape to close.
- Glue the head template on top of the body. For Darth Vader Favor Bag template, glue the cape at the back of the body.
- You can make other Star Wars favor bags using our other Star Wars Favor Bag template designs!
And you’re done! I hope you love this set of Star Wars Favor Bag as much as I do. Your little Jedi or stormtrooper will surely love this when you include it in your Star Wars themed party!
More Star Wars Crafts
If you are looking for another fun Star Wars craft, check out this free Star Wars Father’s Day Exploding Box Craft.