Easter is coming…. so I am back today with another cute kid’s Easter Craft. Today’s template is a super cute Bunny Ears Headband. This cute headband is easy to make and it is perfect for kids of all ages. It will make the perfect addition to your child’s easter morning outfit or just something fun to wear for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Your kids will love it!
More Easter Craft and Activities for Kids
Before we get to the step by step Easter Bunny Ears Headband tutorial, here are some more fun Easter Ideas that you should check out on Party with Unicorns:
Easter Bunny Ears Headband Supplies
Supplies needed for this craft project are the following:
- Printed Easter Bunny Ears Headband Template
- Printed Easter Bunny Ears Headband Template. Works best if printed onto cardstock.
- Download our FREE Easter Bunny Ears Headband Template from our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Apply glue on the "paste here" area of the bunny ears and attached the strip.
- Attach more strips according to the size of the head. Glue the two ends together to form a circle.
- Make another Easter Bunny Ears Headband using another template that we have.
And there you have it, a cute set of Easter Bunny Ears for your kids! Be sure to check out all of our Easter crafts here for more fun. You can also check our list of Sugar-Free Easter Recipes to find some super fun treats without the sugar meltdown. Have a fun Eastern season to all!