Affiliate links may be sprinkled throughout the awesome, free content you see below. I'll receive a small commission if you purchase from my links (at no extra cost to you), which I'll totally blow on awesome things like adding more free content to this website. :)
Today I am back with a DIY Father’s Day Exploding Box to share with you. This is a super simple craft for the kids to make and it’s perfect for any Star Wars fans out there.
Tip: This Star Wars box also has a little room in it, so it’s a great way to wrap up a little treat for dad or gift card for dad.
DIY Father’s Day Exploding Box Craft
So to start off with this tutorial, let’s begin by gathering the supplies needed:
- Printed Star Wars Father’s Day Explosion Box Template
- Printed Photo
For the best results, print the exploding box template on cardstock.
- Printed Star Wars Father's Day Explosion Box Template
- Printed Photo
- Download our FREE Star Wars Father's Day Explosion Box from our freebie library and print it out.
- Cut out the template.
- Go to the side part of the lid template and cut one side of the broken line to create flaps.
- Fold the templates using a ruler.
- Assemble the lid by gluing the flaps together.
- Now it's time to write a father's day message using a marker and glue the printed photo too.
- Cover the body with the lid and you're done! You can also place a small gift inside to add some surprise.
And there you have it! I hope dad loves his Star Wars-themed explosion box. If you are looking for some more fun ways to wrap up a gift for the big day, check out our Nintendo GameBox Box or our DIY Pikachu favor bag.