One party theme I’ve been planning to cover for a long time now is Pokemon! This series has been popular since I was a kid, and my son still loves it now!
For our craft project today, I have created a Pikachu themed party favor. These cute little bags are perfect for a Pokemon or picachu cake party or just a fun way to give a wrap up a small gift, like a pack of pokemon cards.
DIY Pikachu Favor Bag Supplies
Let’s gather the supplies needed:
- Printed Pikachu Favor Bag Template (best printed on cardstock)
To access the template you will need to get access to our freebie library. You can get access by joining our mailing list. Within our freebie library, you will get access to over 150 different free printables and craft templates.
- Printed Pikachu Party Favor Bag Template
- Download the free template in our Freebie Library and print it out.
- Cut it out.
- Cut out the broken lines to create flaps.
- Fold the solid lines. Use your ruler to guide you in making a perfect crease.
- Glue the side flap together.
- Fold-down the bottom flaps and glue to secure.
- Glue the tail back-to-back.
- Glue the tail at the back.
- Create a v-shaped crease on each side of the paper bag and fill it in with goodies. Glue or tape to close.
- To finish your favor bag, glue Pikachu's head on top of the body.
And you’re done! This cute Pikachu favor bag is the perfect goodie bag when you throw a Pokemon or a Detective Pikachu themed party!
More Pokemon Party Supplies
If you need some more ideas or supplies for your Pokemon Party, be sure to check out all of Pokemon Party ideas. You can also download these free Pokemon clipart letters to create some fun Pokemon decorations.