Affiliate links may be sprinkled throughout the awesome, free content you see below. I'll receive a small commission if you purchase from my links (at no extra cost to you), which I'll totally blow on awesome things like adding more free content to this website. :)
I am back with another winter paper craft for everyone. This time we are making ornaments that your kids can hang on your tree or anywhere inside your house. This craft tutorial is simple and fun! There are no special skills or tools are required for this craft, simply download our free Snowflake Globe Ornament template to get started.
Ready to get Crafty? Let’s get started .
Snowflake Globe Ornament Supplies
Let’s begin by gathering the supplies needed:
- Printed Winter Paper Globe Ornament Template
- String (not on the picture)
- Bone Folder (not on the picture)
The free template is available in our Freebie Library. All you need to do is add your email details and you will gain access to over 150 different templates and printable.
- Printed Winter Snowflake Globe Ornament Template
- Bone Folder
- Download and print the Winter Paper Globe Ornament Template.
- Cut it out.
- Groove the curves or semicircles using your bone folder.
- Get two strips and glue it individually to create 2 rings.
- Insert one ring into the other.
- Insert the third strip between the two rings.
- Glue the third strip to form a ring. Shift the 3 rings to make all curves visible.
- Press all curves or semicircles inward.
- Insert a string on top and your winter paper globe ornament is ready to be hanged!
Well done! Now it’s time to make a bunch of these paper globe ornaments and decorate your place to feel the winter season or the holidays.
More Christmas Crafts for Kids
If you are looking for some more fun Christmas Craft ideas to do with your kids this winter, check out these popular ideas:
Okay, that is it for us this time. We would love for you to follow along with us to be kept up to date what is new. You can find us on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Happy crafting, everyone!